At six months I weigh 17 pounds 6 ounces and measure 28.5 inches long.
90th percentile length for age, 50th percentile weight for age.
Hi Fisher,You are growing-up handsomer and handsomer each month!!! You are sure to break a lot of hearts. Cute Outfit, too!Isabel and Ninang Tricia
Did you recognize the sailor suit? It was one of the outfits on that long clothes line. Still enjoying them. Thanks Tricia!
Well that outfit sure looks better on you than on the clothes line :) I want copies of the pictures :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Fisher,
You are growing-up handsomer and handsomer each month!!! You are sure to break a lot of hearts. Cute Outfit, too!
Isabel and Ninang Tricia
Did you recognize the sailor suit? It was one of the outfits on that long clothes line. Still enjoying them. Thanks Tricia!
Well that outfit sure looks better on you than on the clothes line :) I want copies of the pictures :)
Post a Comment