
I dressed up as a monkey, like Curious George, and Uncle J.D. was the man in the big yellow hat. My friends Micah and Caleb were Buzz and Woody. Emily and Molly were CareBears.I still get the biggest kick out of wiping foaming handsoap on my face and pretending to shave. One morning I carried my step stool from my bathroom over to Daddy's sink and helped myself to his razor. That morning I had my first shaving accident.

I knew just what to do when we went to the sushi bar. Right away I picked up the soy sauce bottle, filled my dipping dish, all on my own and grabbed my chopsticks. Salmon sashimi was first. I liked Dad's so much the sushi chef made me my own bowl full. With kiddie helpers on my chopsticks I'd pinch a piece of fish, carry it to the dipping bowl for a dunk in the soy sauce, then keep my grip tight, all the way up to my mouth. I only like to stand in restaurants now (no booster or highchair for me!). Next were cut rolls, shirmp and vegetable tempura, then my own bowl of snapper sashimi. In this photo I'm snacking on soft shell crab. Yum!

1 comment:
You are such a ham Fisher! Your smile makes us smile :) I especially like your shaving creme pictures (tooo cute.) Can't wait to have sushi with you soon. Are you a big brother yet?
Post a Comment