Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

Wishing You God's Peace and
Joy this Christmas and Always

Jesus spoke, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me
will not walk in darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12



2 comments:

Aileen said...

Hi Jill,

I just got around to looking up your blog spot after receiving your gorgeous Christmas card. Your boys are beautiful and it was such a blessing to see your family pics and see that you are all doing well. On a completely superficial note, your hair looks gorgeous!! I am sure you are loving being a Mom to y our boys just as much as I am to my Benjamin!

Love and miss you,
Aileen Crain

Jill Saad said...

So good to hear from you. How is your family doing? I probably wouldn't even recognize Benjamin it's been so long. The three hour labor was a breeze compared to two restless nights in the hospital adjusting to night feedings :). Hope you, Alex and Benjamin are doing well. Any plans to visit California?