
Napping in her crib at 3 days old.

We were discharged from the hospital Thursday afternoon and headed home. Friday we spent the afternoon at Gee Gee's house. This is four generations, including my mom and her mom, Granny Melba.

Saturday we visited my dad's parents Grandma Rosie and Papa Sam.

It's a good thing she was born 2 ounces heavier than both the boys and has a strong start in life. She'll need it! The boys are tan little beach bums from our week in San Diego going to the beach, taking dinghy rides and playing in the park.
2 comments:
Congratulations! What a little cutie!! :)
We are just so happy for you all. And precious little Sailor, what a doll. You look beautiful, Jill. And I know the boys will completely enjoy their sister; I'm sure she'll be a calming influence in their lives! :)
God's grace to you, especially in these next few months. I'll be praying and rejoicing with you.
Steph
Post a Comment